Welcome to the Barn Multi-Award Winning Guest Accommodation
TO ALL OUR GUESTS – COVID-19 UPDATE
The Barn will reopen in July with reduced (50%) occupancy levels and 24 hours between guest bookings. We have been awarded the Industry Standard mark from Visit England for following Govt and industry Covid-19 guidelines, using Risk Assessment and processes to maintain cleanliness and to aid social distancing.
GUESTS WILL FIND THE FOLLOWING IN USE IN THEIR ROOMS:
– Breakfasts served to room doors
– Individualised and packaged toiletries and hospitality items
– Complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer
– Waterproof mattress, duvet and pillow protectors – all washed at high temperature after every guest departure
– Social distancing guidelines for The Barn
– Laundering/rotation of soft furnishings after every guest departure
– Use of anti-viral cleaning products on all surfaces , fixtures and fittings
– Sanitized room keys, door handles and remote controls
– Sanitized welcome pack
Should you have any concerns about Covid-19 that are not addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or on 01977 682252. We look forward to welcoming you to The Barn.
The Barn Guest Accommodation is situated in the historic village of Monk Fryston on the A63, adjacent to the Village Stores in Monk Fryston village and opposite the village square and Monk Fryston Hall Hotel.
The Barn has been recently renovated and is of medieval origins. It has been fully modernised and decorated to an exceptionally high standard. Visit England official star rating is Four Star Gold. The Barn has also been awarded a Visit England Breakfast Award.
Award Winning Guest House
Best B and B in Yorkshire 2019
The Barn has Four Ensuite Rooms – Three Doubles and One Single (The Single has a Double Bed)
The rooms each have the following:
- High spec pocket sprung mattresses, pure cotton high thread count bed linen, hypo -allergenic quilts and pillows.
- Flat screen TV
- Radio alarm clock
- Power points with mobile phone/laptop charge facility
- Fresh milk / soya milk always available in lounge area fridge
- Bath robes
- Room safe
- Tea/coffee making facilities (with home made biscuits and chocolates)
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Double/triple glazing and acoustic glass to bedroom windows
- Ensuite wet room/shower room with rainforest shower heads
- Off-road parking
- Morning papers can be pre-ordered
- Steam iron and ironing board available on request
- Complimentary slippers
- Complimentary soft/hot drinks with homemade cakes/biscuits offered on arrival.
- Complimentary Bee-Friendly toiletries
Things to do
We are only 5 minutes from railway stations with free parking
which can transport you in to Leeds or York in 15 minutes with all their museums, galleries, markets,
shopping, theatres and other events to enjoy. Please ask about our service of set downs and pick ups
at local stations.
There are two inns and Monk Fryston Hall Hotel all within walking distance – all offering evening meals. We are able to assist with booking evening meals.
The Barn is within easy reach of York, Leeds, Doncaster, Selby and Wakefield by road and rail. Please ask for details of local rail stations.
We are able to offer a set-down and pick-up service to local branch line stations at certain times of day – to facilitate journeys in to Leeds, York and beyond. Please ask at time of booking – (by email or telephone).
All rooms are non smoking. Guests are advised that there are a few steps to the different levels throughout the ground floor of this old property as it is built on an incline.
Children from 11 years old always welcome.